Cal Arundel Family Medicine had its origin in 2006 when Dr. Stanley J. Wisniewski opened his family practice office in the former location of Dr. Raymon Noble who retired in 2006.
As a family practice, we manage the entire spectrum of child (6 years and older) and adult health. We are your healthcare advisors and are responsible for assisting you in the prevention and treatment of medical illnesses. We will guide you to the care of specialists when appropriate. We are available for medical problems and emergency calls 24 hours a day.
As a family practitioner, we have been trained to care for more seriously ill persons. We all have active admitting privileges at Calvert Memorial Hospital, and the hospitalists will care for you during your stay, and keep us informed of your progress.
As a primary care patient at Cal Arundel Family Medicine, you will establish a relationship with one physician, Dr. Stanley Wisniewski, who will be responsible for your total health care. This will provide complete continuity of care and a closer patient/physician relationship.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.